Cherish what you have before it's gone!




And I Quote...

"Probley dnt wana spk to me after everyfin which is cool I just wanted to say that I was sorry n that's the gods honest truth iv probley hurt u in the past aswell which I'm sorry for too if u reply to the message which I dnt expect I no ur more then likely gona give me a lecture on how I behaved but I already know that that's why I'm apologising i no u dnt hate me n I certainly dnt hate u that was just adolesence talk lol(hope I put a lil smile on ur face for that comment) I aint expecting frends cuz we cudnt b that now its bin too long but if I happend to buck on u I'd buy u a drink (anything under a fiver lol JOKING) but yeh that's it from me"

Now when you receive such a random message like this in your inbox from a ex it is not satisfying but somewhat gratifying. You see this is a fine example of appreciating what you have while its there and cherishing what you have got. Without coming across self-absorbed or like some sorta ego-maniac its plain to see that I'm still WINNING and although we haven't spoke or saw each other in year this is visible to her. The moral of the story is standing on the side of good and truth and that's how you win. When what your about is fake shit then it will always come back to bite you in the ass (figuratively) Moral of this rant cherish what you have before its gone, good luck cuz you will need it! sizzle, losing BYE!

-Fonz

Comments