Poem: SILWY


SILWY <3

Magic in its purest form,
Bold yet subtle,
Emoting elegance like that of a handcrafted gemstone,
And so it would seem a flawless existence,
If anything could be labeled perfect in the world it would be you,

I find myself spellbound gladly at times when,
Days are spent engaged in your brown diamonds,
Golden trinkets and worldly riches,
I never could trade or hold thee above,

Gradually reeled in closer & closer,
Like my feet has been moved by a force I can't control,
Drinking in the gentle aroma,
Sweet as carnations in an open field,

I yield to the intensity as I recall a simpler past,
Vividly it plays centrifugally within my mind,
A loop of not the kind so fruity,
More like the symbol of eternity,
The grandiose depth of my emotions begins to culminate,

A heart of gold should so be treasured,
Kindred spirits tethered no distance to move,
Never! I wanted you out of my life your in-disposable,
And so its clear though your not here I'm still in love with you.

-Fonzo

1L4M3L



Comments