Poem: ALL or nothing



ALL or nothing!


All the signs say I shouldn't but still I persist,
Life!
An unpredictable string of situations that you can't predict,
Many a thing doth change in time,
Degeneration of minds,
Evolution of physical nature,
Ties thus nullified,

I look from sight in hind,
And try unpack the things that wasn't,
A void of darkness came.. consumed.. turned everything to nothing,
Confronted with there true identity most will run away,
Screaming.. clawing... at there soul internal disarray,

Dimensions that surround us,
Soon devour what was our synergy,
Erosion from differing waves which now refract the energy,
Empty now just desolation,
Choate to misappropriation
Heavy burden of despair upon my bosom laden,

You are so careless,
So clearly I should care more,
But if one exceeds with giving the pendulum will fall,
When it was full a complete balance roused a good rapport,
A toss up now the coins two side,
Hold nothingness or ALL!

-Fonzo

Comments