Poem - Love Jones Chapter II

Why won't you look?//Why can't you see?//
That you're forever inside of me//
Why can't we talk?, Why do you scream?//
I'm just pouring my heart out to you//
Why don't you pour a little out to me?//
Believe it or not your the love of my life//
No one has made me feel the way you have//
And I appreciate every moment so far we have had//
You made me prove of myself now I'm tied down cause I care//
And now you've gave up on my love is that fair?//
You let me get in just a touch but it was enough//
You want to get out when it got a lil’ tough//

I don’t expect you to be as certain as me//
As this is new to you to take a chance you weary//
Big steps can be scary//
But try please to see clearly//
You always taken care of whenever standing near me!//

There's so much I've felt I should say//
But even if your heart would listen I doubt you would let me explain//
You didn't try with me you took time alone//
If only you told me more in depth we’d have worked together and it wouldn't be gone//

Things sometimes take trying times to get through//
Not everything's going to be picture perfect//
But if you give up on things everything you've gone through ends up being completely worthless//

Lots of people walk in and out of our lives but only a few genuinely want to stick around//
I never stopped feeling for u; I just stopped letting it show//
Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, and the chance of losing you//
There's always that one special person that no matter what they do...you just can't let them go//

I don't want to get over you, I don't want anyone but you//
Maybe that’s why I still think about you everyday//
You may think will never have what we used to but I know it can be so much better//
I don’t want to show you no hate jus love with these letters//

Nothings going to change the way I feel and you know that I'm going to love you still//
Please don’t turn your back, I can’t believe it's hard just to talk to you after all we’ve built//
You don't understand you say we're not together now, and I want to be connected//
Like being single gives you more freedom I wanted you to stay respected//
I don’t want you to feel bad for leaving me neglected//
So if you say what seems real its means I’m affected//
I see yours all the time see my perspective//

I could fill a thousand pages with telling you how I feel//
And still you seem not to understand//
Until I leave without a sound, except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground//
Am I too late, or do I have a chance? I'm sorry //
I know you never meant to do everything you put me through I forgive it don’t worry//

I care 4u deeply and truly you mean to me a lot//
A part of me you will always be that will never stop//
If one day you realize that I haven't talked to you in a while it's not because I anymore don't care//
It’s because you pushed me away and just left me there//

Comments