(Blog) all I have in this world is my balls, and my word (and I don't break 'em for no one!)



hey warlocks!,

not to put anybody business out there or to sound like im using other people to put myself over but its been an understanding to me for a while that a lot of guys i know that have girlfriends are the ones that cheat on them whilst me being the upstanding gentleman that i am i find disillusionment that i am so unlucky in love (que the violins).. Anyways I often find myself in conversations with guys and often I hear 'em say stuff like "mans will be mans" and "every-guy cheats" and when I tell them not I much to my chagrin they don't believe me!

There's an unbelievable amount of pressure on guys I think that its been enforced by other guys and girls that its what we do or what is to be expected that for some that's how they become. I think it is a shame as a lot of females even know when there "man" is creeping but either choose to ignore or just accept it as "mans will be mans".. Funny what people settle for these days :S food for thought!

-Fonz


Comments