NEW SCENE WRESTLING


Hey Warlocks!

As a lot of you may know I'm now the face of NSW so you can catch me getting my Eric Bishoff on, on shows all around the U.K. The professional wrestling business has always been one of my passions and I'm having fun going out performing and electrifying hardcore wrestling fans.

It gets pretty wild, high energy, high octane, and is a great family experience which i'd recommend. I have a few Talents I will be working with and putting over who me being "The fastest rising star in ALL of entertainment" can recognize there winning appeal!

With that said here's a fan video from a show in Wolverhampton where my protege "The Future" Marshall-X takes on the Chainsaw Psycho! enjoy




also for show dates etc check out http://www.facebook.com/newscenewrestling


STAY TUNED!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Comments